The Yiddish author Yehuda Elberg passed away recently. Elberg was a late
bloomer, less well known than he would have been if his work was published
to a larger Yiddish reading public.

Below are two links to articles from the forward about him. Following the
links is a short list of Elberg titles available from my stock.

http://www.forward.com/issues/2003/03.10.31/news15.obit.html

http://www.forward.com/issues/2002/02.04.26/yiddish2.html

Books by Yehuda Elberg

1.) Elberg, Yehuda. "Mayses." Tel Aviv, I.L. Peretz Farlag, 1980. Octavo,
paper covers, 159 pp., b/w drawings by Tzirl Waletsky. Very Good. In
Yiddish (16757)       $25.00

2.) Elberg, Yehuda. "A Mentsh iz nor a Mentsh: Roman." Tel Aviv, Veltrat
far Yidishr Kultur bay Farlag I.L. Perets, 1983. Octavo, paper covers in
dust jacket, 179 pp. Very Good. In Yiddish (17932)       $25.00

3.) Elberg, Yehuda. "Oyfn Shpits fun a Mast: Roman." New York, Di Brider
Shulsinger, 1974. Octavo in edgeworn dust jacket chipped at the head of the
spine, 393 pp. Very Good. In Yiddish (18139)      $25.00

Call 415-831-3228 or email to reserve.

END
Henry Hollander, Bookseller
843 Twenty-Fourth Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94121

http://www.hollanderbooks.com
415-831-3228
fax 415-831-3226

Jewish books in all fields and languages.

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage                  http://www.JewishLibraries.org