Dear Librarians,

I am looking for an article on The Jerusalem Post, June 27, 1997, p. 8,
entitled "Hong Kong's gilded shtetl awaits Chinese rule" by Miriam H.
Herschlag.

My fax no. is (852) 2877 0917.  If you have the article, please contact me
first before faxing because I prefer not to use up too many people's time
as I need only one copy.  I know Librarians are very helpful and last time
I asked for something, I received 4 copies!!

Thank you very much in advance.

Brenda
Brenda Yi, Librarian
Jewish Community Centre
One Robinson Place
70 Robinson Road
Mid-Levels
Hong Kong S.A.R., China
<http://www.jcc.org.hk>http://www.jcc.org.hk
E-Mail: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (852)2589-2660
Fax: (852)2877-0917

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/