Dear Safranim

New Purim Service in Israel-Catalog.com

Send your friends & family in Israel Purim Baskets:
www.israel-catalog.com/purim.html
(click on the link or copy & paste to your web browser)

Send an Israeli army soldiers & children in hospitals Purim Baskets:
www.israel-catalog.com/purim_support.html
(click on the link or copy & paste to your web browser)

To order through our website please enter:
www.israel-catalog.com

To order off-line - Please contact us in one of the following methods:
1.  Via E-mail - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2.  Toll free numbers:  USA      888 750 7021
                         Canada: 877 380 9511

                              Israel:   03-5188255

3.  Our fax number: 972 3-5188256 (Israel)

4.  By mail:
Tal-Shahar Ltd.
POB 8162
Tel Aviv 61081
Israel.

5.  By check - please make check payable in the name of Tal-Shahar Ltd.

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: Hasafran at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: Listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: galron.1 at osu.edu
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/