"Raices" is only one real jewish spanish-language. The editors are offering
year
2004(numbers 58, 59, 60 y 61) for 49euros (~60$u.s.), surface postage and
handling included in the price, to anyone who lives in north, middle or south
america, if you sign up before March 31.

I have them all from the first. It's really quite good even if it is the only
one. It is definitely tilted towards the sefardic/orthodox side of things but
every now and again they say something nice about the 2 conservative synagogues
in Spain, Bet-el and La Javura.

The subscription form is in their web page
http://www.revista-raices.com
They only accept payment by credit card.

And, no, I don't get any cut-backs on this. I like the editor Gabriel Kohan,
she's very nice and quite funny.

Besos de Valencia
Alba Toscano
Sinagoga conservador/masorti "La Javura"
Valencia (Espana)
http://www.uscj.org/world/valencia

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries

Submissions for HaSafran, send to: Hasafran at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: Listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: galron.1 at osu.edu
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/