Dear Colleagues,

I would like to thank Liza and Elana for all the help I received from
them with the various glitches of the entertainment program at a time
when they themselves were inundated with everything else.  I also wish
to thank Joyce Levine for her incredible patience with all the changes I
had to make to the advertising flyers and ads, as well as Shaindy
Kurzman for the lovely signs for all the entertainers.  I would also
like to thank Marion Stein for her suggestion of Tavim for the banquet
entertainment.  They were fabulous (even if I do say so myself).

The convention itself was terrific and we should all pat ourselves on
the back for a difficult, time consuming and nerve wracking job, well
done.  Next year, we can kick back and just enjoy.

Chaya

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu