To all my librarian colleagues,
         I'm not too hopeful that you will be able to help with this, but I'm
trying anyway.  Thanks,  Marion Stein

         I didn't have time to tell you that there are some sets I need to fill
in.  Perhaps you have some things for me?

         1 I'm missing vols. 1,2, and 6 of the 10 volume Hebrew Otzar Israel
published in New York in 1951 by J.D Eisenstein

         2  I'm missing  Pesikta d'Rav Kahana  vol 1 ( of 2 volume set)
published
by JTSA in 1962.

                         Marion