THank you so much for posting the article about the
non-coverage of Israel's tsunami aid and other
information.
   People so often blame Israel for incompetent PR
efforts, but with the largest foreign press corps per
capita of any country, Israel is clearly (to me) not
the responsible party for the coverage or lack thereof
that it gets.  I remember when the Israeli government
called a press conference to display the tens of
millions of smuggled weapons aboard the Karin A
weapons ship.  The press simply wasn't interested in
reporting that someone was obviously preparing for a
very big war - and it wasn't Israel.

A note from the Moderator:

This thread is now closed. No more messages on the topic will be posted.
There are other lists that are more appropriate for the subject.

Yossi Galron