Sorry for cross-posting.

The Library of Congress has encouraged us to send them
any information about growing scholarly use of
"B.C.E." and "C.E." as opposed to "B.C." and "A.D."
The article copied below might be a contribution to
this.  (The use of "city" and "state" in the article
refers to New York, N.Y.)

-Stanley Nachamie
  Authority Control Librarian (currently on leave)
  City University of New York
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 >From The [New York] Daily News, Sun. March 27, 2005,
p. 14: