I am still looking for a roommate for the convention,
so thought I'd repost this.

Thank you.

-Stanley Nachamie

 > I am looking for a male roommate to share a hotel
 > room at the Oakland Marriott for the AJL convention
 > this June.
 >
 > I will be arriving in Oakland Monday morning (June
 > 20), and leaving Wednesday June 22, when the
 > convention is over, so I'm looking to share a room
 > for the nights of June 20 and June 21.
 > (I will not be in Oakland for the night of June 19.)
 >
 > Please contact me if you are interested, and feel
 > free to forward this message to anyone who may be
 > coming to the convention but is not on Ha-Safran.
 >
 > Note that this year the convention rates are only
 > available until the bloc of rooms reserved by AJL is
 > filled, rather than being guaranteed until a certain
 > date (as in other years), so it might be wise to
 > reserve a room as soon as possible.
 >
 > Thank you.
 >
 > -Stanley Nachamie
 >  Authority Control Librarian (currently on leave)
 >  City University of New York
 >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 >  1-212-316-0033



Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual author
and are not necessarily endorsed by the AJL
===========================================================
Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu
Ha-Safran Archives:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.acs.ohio-state.edu/maillist.html
AJL HomePage                  http://www.JewishLibraries.org 

Reply via email to