Dear Librarians,

         We subscribed to some heath and fitness magazines on the
recommendation
of our PE teacher.  When they came in we have noticed that they are mainly
either advertisements for products, diet related articles and lots of
pictures of scantily clad men and women.  That is not all; most of them
have articles about sexuality that are completely inappropriate for our
target age group.

         Do any of you have recommendations of magazines about health and
fitness
that are geared to the adolescent group that is both serious,
non-commercial and appealing to students?  This is a hard set of criteria
to meet.  Thanks in advance for any help you can be.

                         Marion Stein,  A J Heschel HS

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to:      Hasafran @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to:   Listproc @ lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to:  galron.1 @ osu.edu