Dear all,

I'm not a librarian and unless the convention comes to Israel, probably
will never attend one, but I've been following this conversation for the
past couple of years - so here's my 2 cents!

There are many universities in major cities - this may answer a number of
the problems brought up in the discussion.

and the recent suggestion of "every other year" - college/hotel - may
really be an option, especially if there is a desire to increase the
numbers of participants.

I think the idea of having the convention committee made up of others
outside of the area of the convention itself is a good one.  The
accumulated experience of past years is always a plus.

as for the exhibitors - and only being able to speak for Jerusalem Books -
wherever you'll be, Jerusalem Books will be there!

wendy

Wendy Weiss Simon
Jerusalem Books
POB 26190