I am looking for a male, non-smoking roommate for the
AJL convention hotel.

Because of a prior commitment, I won't be able to
arrive at the convention before Monday morning, June
19, but will be staying until the end of the
convention on Wednesday, June 21, so will need to stay
in the hotel on Monday and Tuesday nights.
(One reason I want to stay in the hotel is because I'm
in charge of the 6:45 AM Orthodox minyan.)

The way the hotel registration website is designed, it
would seem that a person who will be staying for
Sunday night as well should make the reservation, and
then either directly or through the hotel I would pay
for the nights I would be staying.

I know the convention is four months away, but I don't
want to lose out for the limited number of rooms that
are at the special convention rate.

Thank you.

-Stanley Nachamie
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]