Primary Source Microfilm, in partnership with the Wiener Library in
London, has amassed an enormous collection of Nazi propaganda, eye
witness accounts from survivors, and other primary source materials
making a unique research tool for understanding Nazi Germany and
Jewish life in Germany during the Holocaust.
Available for the first time digitally, this collection offers fully
searchable personal accounts of life in Nazi Germany along with
photographs, text books, rare serials and other primary sources
predominantly covering the time period 1933-1945 with testament
records up to 1960.
If you are interested in trialing this database please contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or (800) 444-0799, ext. 3020.
In addition, Primary Source publishes many additional archival
research collections in this area-resources that could be of great
value to you and your students. You will find guides to many of our
collections, as well as our online catalog, at www.gale.com/psm
<http://www.gale.com/psm>.

Thank you for your interest,

Sincerely,