Dear Safranim,

We have been requested to purchase another copy of an old video
called "The Wave".  We already own a copy and have tried to contact
the producer using the phone number on the original video, but they
no longer exist.  If anyone knows where to purchase this video please advise.

In addition another old video, same problem...   " The Kastner Trial"
(Mishpat Kastner).  This is an Israeli film in PAL format.

Thanking you in advance for any assistanee you can provide.

Chaya Wiesman
Librarian
Ramaz Uppper School