Hollander Books hasn't had a sale before, but this one is big. Over
ten percent of our entire stock is being offered at 25%-50% discount
for a limited time (except for about ten brand new items which are
offered at only a 20% discount). They are all items that I have
multiple copies of in stock. Some only a few and some quite a few.
Some of my all-time bestsellers are included. The sale runs through
the month, but the 50% discount, which applies only to orders made
with payment, expires on the 16th. The table of contents for the
catalog can be found below.

The URL for a PDF version of the catalog is at:

http://www.hollanderbooks.com/BargainCatalog.pdf

If you would prefer a copy emailed in an attachment and have a
high-speed connection I can oblige you.

Thanks for looking.

All the best,
Henry Hollander

Table of Contents

American Jewish History items 1-190
Ancient History, Second Temple, Archaeology and Christianity 191-276
Arab Studies, Islam & Palestine 277-294
Jewish Art & Ethnography 295-399
Hebrew Bible, Apocrypha & Parshanut 400-649
Jewish Bibliography 650-664
Jewish Children's Literature & Jewish Parenting 665-789
Jewish Cooking 790-803
Yahadut/ General Jewish Studies 804-1103
Haggadot 1104-1110
Jewish Holidays 1111-1132
Holocaust Studies & Memoirs 1133-1410
Israel & Zionism 1411-1583
Jewish History 1584-1801
Hebrew, Yiddish & Aramaic Linguistics 1802-1823
Jewish Literature 1824-2126
Medieval Jewish History 2127-2164
Jewish Music 2165-2190
Jewish Mysticism & Hasididm 2191-2228
New Arrivals 2229-2237
Jewish Prayer 2238-2249
Midrash, Mishnah & Talmud 2250-2284
Jewish Theater, Movies & Dance 2285-2302
Jewish Women 2303-2318

END