Dear Librarians:

My sister Allison Kramsky is the volunteer librarian at her reform
synagogue in Irvine California.  She does not have an MLS degree or
any library training.  The synagogue just purchased Librarysoft
automation software.  She has questions can she ask them to the
group?  Is anyone using this software?  My name is Michelle
Sandler.  I am a member of this list as I used to work in a synagogue
library part time. I am a librarian at a career college in Anaheim
California where we use Surpass. I have also used EOS Datatrek. I
believe her email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sincerely Michelle Sandler
Librarian
Westwood College
Anaheim Campus