Colleagues,

I hated to miss convention but a bat mitzvah in the family took
precendence. So I checked the blog in the morning and in the evening
and listened to the podcast daily. Sheryl, Heidi et. al. did a
wonderful job of summarizing sessions, describing author events and
conveying the flavor of the gathering. Hearing the voices via  podcast
makes the conference come alive.  I look forward to seeing more
pictures from convention. Congratulations to all involved in moving
AJL toward Library 2.0 (with or without technical frustrations!)

Congratulations also to all the members who worked so hard to create
another wonderful convention.

Merrily F. Hart
Librarian
Siegal College