Friends and Colleagues:
I am looking to become the owner of a used set of The Midrash
translated under the editorship of Rabbi Dr. H. Freedman, B.A., PH.D.
and Maurice Simon, M.A., Soncino Press. I am not selective as to the
year, as long as it is in good condition..

Please reply to me off list if you have a copy of the set you would
like to sell to me, or if you just want shipping, etc.

Abigail Yasgur