Dear Friends and Colleagues:
I am excited to be coming to Cleveland again for the conference this summer.

This is a question for anybody in Cleveland AJL or anybody on the list who
may have the following information:

I am looking for a contact at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. An executive or
the manager of the book/gift shop with whom you may put me in touch for a
meeting at some point during the AJL conference. Any thoughts names, etc.
Abigail Yasgur
Jewish Community Library of Los Angeles

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]