Hi:

After a few of our AJL members asked about fun things to do in
Chicago and mentioned some of the ones they would like to participate
in, especially the ones featured below, I thought I should give you
the URLs so you know what to look for:

If you are coming with your family, you can consider The American
Girl Place in Chicago - it's really fun

http://www.americangirl.com/stores/location_chi.php

If your family is a little more grown-up, this is a superb tour to
take ( we shall be offering it)

http://www.architecture.org/tour_view.aspx?TourID=8

or this one:

http://www.oprf.com/flw/index.html

Can't wait to see you all in Chicago July 2009

Shoshanah Seidman
AJL 2009 in Chicago, co-chair
847-491-7585 (W)

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]