From: JFreedman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 9:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FW: HASAFRAN digest 3842

Did you get responses to your question about using the Hasafran
digest? I would be interested in the responses also! I feel challenged as well!
Joan

Joan Freedman
Librarian, Hillel Day School of Metropolitan Detroit
32200 Middlebelt Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
248.539.5736

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]