Hi Beverly,

We own an incomplete set of Olam haTanakh.  It was/is being used by the
teachers for Tanakh but not students. At the request of some of the
teachers we tried to fill in the missing volumes, but were told that we
needed to purchase a complete set and that individual volumes were not
available. I tried putting a request on haSafran but didn't get any
replies, so I finally gave up.

Chaya Wiesman
Librarian
Ramaz Upper School

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]