off sale Sunday-Thursday March 8-12

Dear Friends,

Special Thanks to the hundreds of you who have come by our showroom
in Manhattan since our opening in the Fall. However, given Manhattan
rents and the current realities of retail, Dan Wyman Books is moving
all our operations to Brooklyn, for one-stop-shopping, under one roof.

But we need your help! Rather than ask you to pitch in with a box and
marker, we hope you will help us reduce our movable inventory by
purchasing books at a special 40% Off Moving Sale at our Manhattan location.

No book will be spared!

The sale starts with a special Open Shop Day on Sunday, March 8 and
will run through Thursday, March 12 (We will be closed Monday &
Tuesday March 9 & 10 for Purim).

The Sale is only at our 12 W. 27th St, 13th floor Location (b/w B'way
& 6th), and hours are as follows:

Sunday, March 8: 10am-3pm
(Monday March 9: closed)
(Tuesday, March 10: closed)
Wednesday March 11: 11am-7pm
Thursday March 12: 11am-7pm

After next week, we invite you come by and browse our extensive
collection of Judaica & Hebraica by appointment at our Williamsburg,
Brooklyn location. And, of course, we will continue to publish
quality catalogs of important, interesting, and unusual titles in all
fields of Jewish studies.

If you are in the Greater New York region, please print out the
poster at http://danwymanbooks.com/saleposter.doc and post it in your
Shul, JCC, Library, Department, or Deli.

Thanks and see you at the Sale!

Dan
Dan Wyman Books, Inc. www.DanWymanBooks.com
Regular Hours Tues & Thurs 11-7 (Phone First)
12 W. 27th St, 13th flr,   NY, NY 10001 (b/w B'way & 6th)
Correspondence & Billing: PO Box  110857   Brooklyn, NY 11211
d...@danwymanbooks.com  v: 718.963.0410  c: 347.564.3954  (note new nrs.)

We Find Good Homes For Nice Jewish Books <<<