Dear Friends,

I recently received a copy of the new CD "Step into Shabbat" by Julie
Geller, and I want to highly recommend it for purchase by synagogue,
school, and center libraries.  It's a great resource for
families.  Here is some info about it:

Step Into Shabbat, which was recently chosen as one of the five best
new Shabbat CDs by the Chicago-based JUF News, was created by
musician Julie Geller to help families create a joyful Friday night
experience in their homes.  Step into Shabbat takes the listener on a
musical journey from lighting the Shabbat candles through the end of
the Friday night meal.  It features a mix of traditional and original
tunes, brief meditations to focus the listener, as well as two
delightful Shabbat stories.  CDs are available for purchase for $15
at www.JulieGeller.com.

Susan Berson, M.L.S.
Former Librarian, Congregation Emanuel, Denver
Member, Sydney Taylor Book Award Committee
berso...@comcast.net