Hi Irene,

I suggest the book Neighborhoods of Jerusalem by Chanoch Shudofsky. This
book goes through each street of Jerusalem, neighborhood by neighborhood
explaining the background and history of the streets and neighborhood. It
has a full color map of Jerusalem

This book is great for people who have been to Israel and done much of the
usual tourist activities.

Let me know if you would like to see a sample of the book.

Best, Stuart

Stuart Schnee

Public Relations, Marketing & Sales

US Tel: 973-796-2753