We have decided to enable wider access to recent back issues of the
AJL Newsletter as searchable pdf files on the AJL website. Issues
from Nov/Dec 2007 through Nov/Dec 2008 are posted and the plan is to
post one additional file every time a new print issue is available.
The online files will not be restricted to members only, but the two
most recent issues will continue to be available in print only and
will be mailed to all AJL members. Thanks to Nancy Sack for
facilitating this. To access the issues online on the AJL website,
click on Publications and then AJL Newsletter. We hope this will
benefit publishers, authors, and anyone interested in Jewish
literature in accessing expert reviews by our members about books and
media of Jewish content.

Debbie Stern, AJL Publications VP

Mordecai M. Kaplan Library

Reconstructionist Rabbinical College

1299 Church Road

Wyncote, PA 19095

dst...@rrc.edu

phone: 215-576-0800 ext. 234 fax: 215 576-6143