I am putting together a reading list for our book club discussion of
All Other Nights by Dara Horn.  I know of several non-fiction books
about Jews during the Civil War and the southern Jewish experience,
but what about fiction?  Are there any other Jewish novels set during
the Civil War or other fiction titles with similar themes (besides
children's books like A War Within, Yankee at the Seder, and Private
Joel and the Sewell Mountain Seder)?  Also, what about biographies
and/or memoirs?

Many thanks!

Rachel Kamin, Director
The Joseph and Mae Gray Cultural & Learning Center
North Suburban Synagogue Beth El
1175 Sheridan Road
Highland Park, IL 60035
847/432-8903 x242 or rka...@nssbethel.org