From: Steve Benson
To: libr...@jewishnewhaven.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 10:13 AM
Subject: Clarification on Reduced Prices for the JWA Film "Making Trouble"

Dear Ms. Edelglass,

We noted with interest your posting on the AJL listserv about price
reductions on the DVD of our film Making Trouble.  Let me clarify the
reduced prices on the DVD.

For National Library Week and Jewish American Heritage Month, we
reduced the price of an institutional library purchase film to
$50.00.   Libraries have responded enthusiastically, since you won't
be surprised to hear that the original $125.00 price was beyond the
means of many libraries.  As you note, the film has proved popular
with library patrons, and we are gratified that so many libraries
have taken advantage of this price reduction.

The special coupon you received to purchase the film for $19.95 is
only for Personal Home Use DVDs (not for libraries or other
organizations); it is a limited-time offer for individuals in the New
York City area in conjunction with the Tribeca Film Festival's
showing of a film about Joan Rivers, one of the comedians featured in
Making Trouble..

We have clarified the language in a similar email this week to ensure
that there is no confusion on this question, thanks to input from
people like you.

Would it be possible for you to post this clarification on the AJL
listserv to minimize confusion in the minds of other readers?

We appreciate your enthusiasm for Making Trouble.

Please contact me if you need additional information about the film.

Stephen Benson

Office Manager/Executive Assistant

Jewish Women's Archive

138 Harvard Street