The item below was included in the special list that we prepared for
the International Association of Yiddish Clubs. Price $15.00 postpaid
within the US. Email or call to reserve a copy. We ship and bill to
libraries. For a copy of the list email and ask for either a paper or
electronic version.

Weitzner, Jacob. "Sholem Aleichem in the Theater." Northwood,
Middlesex, UK, Symposium Press, Science Reviews, 1994. ISBN:
0-905927-34-6. Octavo, glossy paper covers, 182 pp., notes, Selected
Bibliography of the Plays, Selected Bibliography of Sholem Aleichem
Works in English, index. Softbound. Very Good. Discusses the
theatrical adaptations of Stempenyu, The Treasure, Tevye the Dairyman
and The Jackpot. (52520)      $15.00 postpaid
Henry Hollander, Bookseller
843 Twenty-Fourth Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94121

tel 415-831-3228