Hi, all-

I am sorry i will not be joining you at convention.

I just read a pre-pub copy of Wherever You Go , the new novel by Joan
Leegant, who previously wrote the highly successful story correction
An Hour in Paradise.  I gighly recommend this book, which tackles
timely issues of settlements and territory in Israel.

I would love to write a review of this book for the AJL
Newsletter.  I have reviewed books before, but don't know who is in
charge of book reviews nowadays.

Couls someone tell me whom to contact about writing a review for the
newsletter?

Thanks.

Liz

Elizabeth Edelglass