I agree with Lee that  the portrait of Orthodox life in the film
"arranged is  positive and that it is entertaining but I wish to
point a few issues.
I watched it in Charlotte NC's Jewish film festival. I assume that
the producers are Jewish.  The attempt to be politically correct
bothered me. The insensitive assistant director  aggressiveness
and   does not have to be the key to the story.This is a public
school the director does not have to be Jewish and (of course)
obnoxious . I was more troubled by the effort to show the Islamic
family as much more positive than the Jewish one.  When the Jewish
girl invites her Muslem friend to her house the mother does not
welcome her because she is afraid that it will affect her daughters
chance to find an appropriate shiduch. On the other hand the Jewish
teacher is welcome in her Muslem friend's home.  The Muslem rejects
one much older and impolite suitor. The second one is perfect. At the
same time her Jewish friend is introduced to half a dozen klutzes and
finally find the right hatan in a way that works only in movies.
The young women friendship is the best part of the movie because it
is believable.
Amalia Warshenbrot,  Charlotte North Carolina