Dear fellow users of Follet products Spectrum, Info-Center and Athena,

To review:  This user group is made up of AJL libraries using the
above-mentioned products.  The group coordinator (currently me) does
the work of collecting the checks, and sends them to Follett by
January 1st, and then Follett gives each instution a 15% discount on
the annual maintenance fee.

I took over coordinating this group a year ago, from Helene Tuchman,
who created the group many years ago, and continued to coordinate it
for a few years, after she retired.

I'm now looking to see if someone from among you would be willing to
take over this task.  If not, I'll have to disband the group. You
would still have your Follett maintenance plan - but without the discount.

My colleague, Marie Cloutier, and I, worked hard last year to create
a spreadsheet that is in very good shape.  We would be happy to hand
this spreadsheet over to whoever would be willing to take over as coordinator.

Please reply just to me.

Thanks,

Ann

Ann Abrams, Librarian