Thank you so much to so many people for the calendars.

We keep about half of each paquette of calendars and mail out the
other half to groups and individuals spread out all over Spain. They
light up my map with little points of light that weave between them
connecting nets. They're also terrific P.R. For something so small
jewish calendars are very highly prized, especially when they come
from someone as a gift. Of course you can go to some URL and print
out your own calendar which has all the sex appeal of a light bill
sitting on the hall table. But all the calendars sent to me are then
sent out to others with your and my fingerprints all over them are
like beads of homeopathic "medicine".
Circle of Life!
Hakuna matata!
Calendars are little boats anchoring us in the unanchorable sea of
seconds, minutes lapping against the gunnels (gunwales?). Monthly
islands of fiestas marking the way as we sail off into the horizon to
eventually become a part of the timelessness of it all.
Time to live!
Time to die!
Always time to wash the dishes!

Anyways, so much for the poetry. I've sent out hand-written thank-you
postcards and notes to all but ONE on the list. Someone please raise
their hand and tell me who sent me a great paquette of calendars from:
Eden Memorial Park.
11500 Sepulveda Blvd
Mission Hills, CA

Anybody? Don't be shy. I have a great postcard of the Barcelona
central market with your name on it (that or the goofy castle in
Zamora), comes with a real spanish stamp.
Besos de Valencia
Alba
*************************
Alba Toscano, presª
Sinagoga conservador La Javurá  (46 calendarized individuals)
calle Uruguay 59, pta 13
46007 Valencia (Espana)
http://www.uscj.org/world/valencia
http://lajavura.org