A friend of mine is looking for a book about and/or including, tekhines,
prayers created by women, many of which are in Yiddish.

I think there was recent literature about this (I don't recall
specific titles), but the salesperson at my local Judaica store
wasn't much help.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thank you, and Shavua Tov.

-Stanley Nachamie
  New York, New York
  snacha...@yahoo.com

P.S. I am currently looking for a full-time job, preferably in
cataloging and/or authority control and/or database cleanup.  I have
special training in Hebraica/Judaica cataloging, and music
cataloging.  I would prefer that the job be in the greater New York
City area.  My resume is available upon request.  Please let me know
if you have any leads.
Thank you again.
-Stanley