Dear members of Hasafran,

Every year around Rosh Hashanah we try to give customers of eBookshuk
some gift.

This year, we're glad to be able to extend this courtesy to you as
well with a very special gift: downloadable, interactive,
Hebrew-English Tanakh.

That is right. Visit now www.ebookshuk.com and download your very
own, unencrypted version of this great title... FREE (reg. $18)!

Download it yourself and let your friends, colleagues, students, and
congregants know about it as well. Just like you, they will also get
$10 store credit with eBookshuk when they do it.

Because of the way it was prepared, this edition of Tanakh can be
used on virtually any computing device, including iPad, iPhone/iPod,
Kindle, Nook, Sony, and other tablets and smart phones.

Furthermore, it has been set so you can add comments to it using only
freely available Adobe Reader, i.e. no need for Acrobat.

Regardless how you use it, what you get here is a fully vocalized,
contillated edition of traditional Massoretic text set side-by-side
with classic JPS English translation.

While there are many Hebrew Bible versions available on the Internet,
I am not aware of any downloadable edition of the same quality as ours.

Enjoy it... and have a happy, health and peaceful New 5772 Year...
you and your whole mishpuchah!

Yours,

Alex