Dear Safranim,

We are looking for a movie called The Disputation: A theological
debate between Christians and Jews.  We owned a copy which
unfortunately disappeared.  I tried contacting Films for the
Humanities and Sciences which produced it, but they have discontinued
it since 2003 and no longer have any copies available.

If anyone has it in either VHS or DVD, we would appreciate being able
to borrow it.  And if you know where you purchased it, that would
also be very helpful.  I have been scouring the internet and haven't
had any luck.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Have a happy new year.

Chaya Wiesman