paperback for Jewish Book Fair

As always I am struggling to find recent novels for Gr. 3-5 in
paperback for our Jewish Book Fair. Besides JPS, Pitspopany, Rabbi
Rocketpower, the Yaldah books and the Rebecca books, any other
suggestions from people? Is there a list our there that someone can
send me-did anyone compile a list of children's books for Jewish Book
Month/Jewish Book Fairs for this year? (I have looked at the AJL
notable books lists but the offering in "chapter books" for this age
range that have come out the past few years is very limited,
especially in paperback) Oldies but goodies would also be helpful
Thanks for your feedback!
    Janice Levine The Epstein School Atlanta