Dear Safranim,

For the past several years, Kar-Ben has offered a successful Jewish
children's book fair program for synagogues, schools and libraries. We
offer a discount, suggested book titles and quantities based on size and
make-up of your organization (although you're free to select any Kar-Ben
books and quantities you wish) and unsold books are returnable. We also
include promotional items such as posters and bookmarks, a customizable
flyer to send home to parents or to post, and a Kar-Ben book bag to use
as a giveaway/raffle item. There are three kinds of Kar-Ben book fairs:
traditional, catalogue (we send you catalogues and order forms to send
home with students), and an online book fair where we give your
organization a custom code to use on our website. You receive the same
discount on any version of book fair you choose. For more information,
please go to our website at www.karben.com and click on "Kar-Ben Book
Fairs" under "Information," or e-mail me or call me directly at the
e-mail or phone below.

Cordially,
Joni Sussman, Publisher
Kar-Ben Publishing