Hi Safranim,

I would like to recommend the author Wendy Dubow Polins, who speaks
to groups about her new literary novel, "Fare Forward" and recently
opened up the Dallas Book Fair. She is an engaging speaker and a
pleasure to work with. (She is from the Boston area, but has events
planned around the country.) Her book explores the rich tradition of
Kabbalah and is inspired by theories in art and science, as her
character Gabriella Vogel's grandfather is about to receive the Nobel
Prize in Physics. "Her quest for answers will reveal a secret hidden
for generations by her family and one moment­one choice­that will
change everything."

The book also contains a reading group guide and the author is happy
to speak to book groups by phone, too. Contact me for her email, or
go to www.wendydubowpolins.com

Lisa Silverman

Library Director

Sinai Temple Blumenthal Library