Dear Friends,

We have just published online our latest catalog, almost 200 titles
in Hebrew Bible.

Please browse the catalog here: http://www.danwymanbooks.com/bible2.htm

Please also be aware that we are switching over to a new email
distribution system and will be sending out a test email for the new
system sometime in the next several days.There is no need to respond

Please have a look at the new catalog and let us know what we can
send you. We appreciate your continued purchases.

Cheers,

Dan
Dan Wyman Books LLC.   www.DanWymanBooks.com
65 Maspeth Ave.   Suite 1B    Brooklyn, NY 11211
Catalogs Issued  Search at
www.danwymanbooks.com/searchpage.php  Browsing by Appointment
d...@danwymanbooks.com   v: 718.963.0410