Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 11:51 AM
To: Hasafran@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] Looking for help with book donation

I'm sure I've seen this discussed before but I would appreciate any help.
I would like to start a book donor program for my small yeshiva high
school library. I would like to give parents and alumni the ability to
donate money towards (sorely needed) sefarim and other books, in memory
of loved ones and in honor of various smachot.
Does anyone have this program in place (specifically in a school)? How
do you publicize it to parents? Do you have a standard amount or are the
donors allowed to choose? If anyone has a donor form or letter to share,
that would be great. Any help/advice/tips would be appreciated.
Thank you!

--
Aviva Adler
Librarian,

__
Messages and opinions expressed on Hasafran are those of the individual author and are not necessarily endorsed by the Association of Jewish Libraries (AJL)