Try out the interactive AJL convention image on the People of the Books blog!
Just float your cursor over the image to bring up links to convention speakers,
tours, and other info. Please feel free to share this image with friends and
colleagues by email or by embedding it on your own website or blog (as long as
your site allows Javascript).

You can find the interactive image on our blog at
http://www.jewishlibraries.org/main/Resources/Blog/tabid/104/ID/4718/Try-Out-the-AJL-Convention-Interactive-Image.aspx.

You can also find it on our AJL Facebook page. Go to
http://facebook.com/jewishlibraries and click on the "Interactive!" tab near
the top (between Photos and Likes), or go directly to the image at
https://www.facebook.com/jewishlibraries/app_122951281158671. Please do share
this on your own Facebook page!

Thanks to all for your help in promoting the AJL Convention!
Heidi Estrin
he...@cbiboca.org<mailto:he...@cbiboca.org>