From: ALBA TOSCANO
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 1:36 PM
To: Andrea Rapp
Cc: Hasafran
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] learning Hebrew software
Andrea

        Any recommendations of CD sets for learning Hebrew for adult learners?

We use Yanshuf magazine/newspaper/reader (how does one describe Yanshuf?) It
makes excellant supplemental material and comes with the CDs and a vocabulary
list. Then we have Hebrew for Spanish speakers: "Hebreo a tu alcance" by
Turkel. I took all the casette tapes and converted them into mp3 CDs. I've been
converting all tape casettes of any value at all into CDs which will most
probably get somebody's knickers in a twist. But. Nobody has a tape recorder
anymore and even if most of this material was on CDs, I wouldn't be able to
afford it anywho

I'm looking at the thermometer and it's 120b'zillion degrees in here. I know
that we're all supposed to get on board with the idea that summer is the cat's
meow but even as a kid, I just couldn't see the point, except for band camp. I
realllllly liked band camp.

For all of you who are off to band camp, cheers!
For all of you who are stuck at home with Open-Window Air Conditioning, know
that you are not alone.
Besos de Valencia
Alba

********************
Alba Toscano, presª
Sinagoga conservador La Javurá
calle Uruguay 59, pta 13
46007 Valencia (España)
email:   lajav...@lajavura.org
tlf 963 802 129
móvil 658 721 769
UStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/la-javura-on-line
Webpage:   http://www.lajavura.org
Skype: albatoscanovalencia
Blog de Bitacora de los Viajes con La Javurá