From: hasafran-boun...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
[mailto:hasafran-boun...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu] On Behalf Of Amy
Turim & Larry Hershman
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 5:41 PM
To: hasaf...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] fashion industry in Israel

Friends - This seems like a ripe topic for a book, but I can't find that
book!  Any suggestions?  I'd also be interested in any book about
international fashion that includes solid coverage of fashion in Israel.
We asked our middle school students to find a book on an interesting
topic about Israel, and one girl desperately wanted to read about
Israeli fashion; surely there's something out there!  Many thanks for
your help.

Shana tovah to all and sweet wishes for the new year.

Amy Turim, librarian

Temple Emanuel

Kensington, MD

signature database 7492 (20120918) __________