If you are a Facebook user, I hope you are also a fan of AJL's Facebook page at
www.facebook.com/jewishlibraries<http://www.facebook.com/jewishlibraries>.
However, these days, clicking LIKE is not enough to ensure that you will see
our posts.

Facebook now requires page administrators to pay to promote their updates if we
want our content to be widely seen. If we do not pay to promote our posts, only
about 10% of you receive the updates on the Facebook home page feed.

To keep RECEIVING ALL POSTS FROM US you have to go to our page at
www.facebook.com/jewishlibraries<http://www.facebook.com/jewishlibraries>,
hover the mouse on the "Like" button near the gear symbol. In the pop-up select
"ADD TO THE INTEREST LISTS". Then create an interest list (Make a Name for your
sites). Then when you select that interest list you will see ALL of our posts
and you won't miss anything important!

We recommend that you follow the above instructions for ANY Facebook page you
care about, so you can continue seeing all the posts from the pages you love.
This may include the Facebook page for my podcast, The Book of Life, at
www.facebook.com/bookoflifepodcast<http://www.facebook.com/bookoflifepodcast>.

Thanks, and see you on Facebook!
Heidi Estrin
he...@cbiboca.org<mailto:he...@cbiboca.org>