Adaire,
You were one of the first AJLies that I contacted when I became a Judaic
librarian.  I found your number in Margot Berman's book HOW TO START A JEWISH
LIBRARY.  You gave me advice that was very helpful.
Todah rabbah and see you next year in Jerusalem (when I visit).
Please send us your contact info when you settle.
Amalia Warshenbrot

Sent from my iPad