A local congregation has asked me to find a home for about 200 sets of
an
older sephardi high holiday set of sidurim. It is:

A local congregation has asked me to find a home for about 200 sets of an
older sephardi high holiday set of sidurim. It is:

Singer,
S. and Adler, N. and Philips, A. Th.

Mahzor Avodat Yisrael
Le-Rosh Ha-Shanah im Targum Angli: Minhag Sefarad/ Mahzor Abodat  Israel:
Prayers for New Year and
Mahzor Avodat Yisrael Le-Yom Ha-Kipurim im Targum Angli: Minhag Sefarad/
Mahzor Abodat  Israel: Prayers
for The Day of Atonement.

New York, Hebrew Publishing Company,
1931. Octavos, black cloth with gilt lettering, 321 + 361 pp.  Yom kippur
volume soiled along the
spine. Hebrew- English text

I don't want to get into sending single sets, but
if you can use 10 or more sets let me know. This is as a donation.
However, if you can pay for the shipping I'm sure that they would
appreciate that.

Best Regards,
Henry Hollander

Henry Hollander. Bookseller
843 Twenty-Fourth Avenue
San
Francisco, CA 94121
415-831-3228 tel
boyc...@hollanderbooks.com
http://www.hollanderbooks.com

ALL KINDS OF JEWISH BOOKS
A local congregation has asked me to find a home for about 200 sets of an older sephardi high holiday set of sidurim. It is:

Singer, S. and Adler, N. and Philips, A. Th.

Mahzor Avodat Yisrael Le-Rosh Ha-Shanah im Targum Angli: Minhag Sefarad/ Mahzor Abodat  Israel: Prayers for New Year and Mahzor Avodat Yisrael Le-Yom Ha-Kipurim im Targum Angli: Minhag Sefarad/ Mahzor Abodat  Israel: Prayers for The Day of Atonement.

New York, Hebrew Publishing Company, 1931. Octavos, black cloth with gilt lettering, 321 + 361 pp.  Yom kippur volume soiled along the spine. Hebrew- English text

I don't want to get into sending single sets, but if you can use 10 or more sets let me know. This is as a donation. However, if you can pay for the shipping I'm sure that they would appreciate that.

Best Regards,
Henry Hollander

Henry Hollander. Bookseller
843 Twenty-Fourth Avenue