Hey everyone,

I'm sure you've heard me yammering about GoodSearch, the search engine that
generates donations for AJL whenever you look something up. Perhaps you are
hesitant to use it because I've talked about downloading their toolbar, or
because the site asks you to sign up for an account to track the donations you
generate.

Hesitate no more! You can use GoodSearch quickly and anonymously, with no
downloads and no sign-ups!

Simply go to http://tinyurl.com/AJLgoodsearch and enter your query into the
search box at the top of the page. AJL has been pre-selected as the charity of
choice, so we'll automatically receive a donation from advertisers when you do
your search. No muss, no fuss!

I suggest bookmarking the URL http://tinyurl.com/AJLgoodsearch on your browser
so that you can easily find it whenever you need to search the Internet.
GoodSearch is powered by Yahoo, so you'll always get good results!

Thanks for helping to raise money for AJL!
Heidi Estrin
AJL President