Dear Safranim,

We would like to bring to your attention the following title:

Jak Kamhi, *Gorduklerim - Yasadiklarim, *Remzi Kitabevi, Istanbul, 2013,
hardback, 472 p., 9879751415776
US$ 45.00 + postage

Jak Kamhi (1925 - ) is a Turkish Jewish businessman, industrialist and
entrepreneur. He was the president of The Quincentennial Foundation
(Istanbul and New York) established in 1989 for celebrating in 1992 the
quincentennial anniversary of the arrival of the Sephardi Jews from Spain
to Ottoman lands. He has been awarded in 2000 the State Medal for
Outstanding Service by the President of Turkey, for his activities on
behalf of Turkey in the EU and the US.

Payment: by credit card (Visa and/or MC), details (number, expiry and CVC)
to be informed to us by fax or several emails.

Please contact me directly is interested,

Sincerely,

---
Rıfat Bali
LIBRA