Thank you Lisa and Robbin for sharing this article with us.Scholastics is
amending the error and stopped the sale of the book, but I’, more concerned
about the Recent study mentioned at the end of the article.
Amalia
  a.. children
  b.. Palestinian textbooks
To: hasaf...@lists.osu.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] recall of popular children's book
I thought people would be interested in this article that was sent to me by a
parent who wanted to know if we had this book in our library. We have many of
the series by Scholastic, but, by chance, we don’t have this one.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/biggest-childrens-book-publisher-erases-israel-from-map/

     Lisa Silverman  Library Director, Sinai Temple Blumenthal Library

      10400 WILSHIRE BOULEVARD, LOS ANGELES, CA 90024

      310-481-3215 (direct)  310-481-3218 (main)   library.sinaitemple.org

<<image001.jpg>>